Are you thinking of visiting Canada in the near future? Or more specifically, Victoria, BC? Well if so, here are the finest Bed & Breakfasts in Victoria:
This is one of the best Bed & Breakfasts you’ll ever find in Victoria. It is located in the Rockland district and is a five minute drive to downtown.
Abbeymoore Manor is an outstanding period mansion built in 1912 and sits amongst the gardens, castles and tree lined streets of “Old Victoria.” It gives you an unmatchable and incredible experience by providing numerous enviable facilities.
* Romantic heritage bed and breakfast accommodation in a quiet residential setting.
* Rooms or self-contained suites at ground level and a penthouse suite with ocean and mountain views.
* You get large bedrooms offer- queen or king size beds, private bathrooms, antique furnishings, down comforters, off-street parking and a full-gourmet breakfast.
* The garden suites are self-contained, one bedroom units with private bathrooms, jetted tubs, showers, full kitchen and sitting room. You also get a double hide-a-bed, down comforters, oak/tile floor and area rugs. Additional amenities include a large screen TV, CD players, telephone, off-street parking and gourmet breakfast in the mornings for short-term guests.
The Humboldt House
If you’re looking for the most romantic and private B&B, The Humboldt House is the best option for you. It is located just two blocks from Victoria’s Inner Harbour, and one block from the beautiful gardens of Beacon Hill Park. A romantic stroll through the park takes you to the ocean and breath-taking mountain views.
* Large Jacuzzi baths, wood-burning fireplaces and an exquisite decor are located in each of the 6 beautifully-themed guest rooms.
* A full-gourmet breakfast is delivered through a two-way pantry into the privacy of your room.
* Multiple-theme based rooms options – Edward’s Room, Oriental Room, Gazebo Room, Mikado Room, Celebration Room and Floral Suite.
* Gourmet in-room breakfast each morning, sparkling juice and handmade chocolate truffles on arrival, homemade refreshments in the parlour each afternoon
* WiFi internet and parking
Across The Harbour Bed & Breakfast
This B&B is situated in a location that features a 40-minute leisure walk along a picturesque ocean boardwalk, a fun and informative 20 minute seasonal boat ride, and a 5 minute car ride to Victoria’s Inner harbor and downtown.
* Oceanfront on Victoria Harbour.
* Fireplaces, private baths with deep air-jetted tubs for two (42 jets), TV/DVD, High Speed internet.
* Wonderful breakfasts on the veranda overlooking the harbour.
Albion Manor Bed and Breakfast Inn
Albion Manor or Victoria’s Victorian Jewel is surrounded by a lush English country garden that provides guests with an oasis in which to relax and unwind at the end of a working day or a busy day of sightseeing. It is located just 5 minutes from ferries, the ocean, downtown shopping and Victoria’s major attractions.
* Newly renovated, modern bathrooms, private entrances, balconies and patios all in a superb heritage building tastefully decorated with antique furnishings and paintings.
* Relax in the Peacock Parlour, on the large covered veranda or in the Obelisk Garden after your gourmet breakfast in our Victorian dining room.
* Different theme based rooms – Oscar Wilde, Seville, Renoir, Henry VIII, Michelangelo.
Spinnakers Brewpub & GuestHouse
Whether you are looking for a cozy, relaxing stay or a romantic getaway, this charming Guest House is a perfect spot! Located on Victoria’s Inner Harbour, Spinnakers is an ideal sight to see.
* Guest Suites offering refined accommodations suitable for parties of up to 4 persons.
* Rooms are fully equipped with double soaker jetted tubs, rain showers and fireplaces.
* Numerous themed rooms.
* Heritage House jacuzzi, Garden Suite kitchenette, Garden Suite kitchen and Heritage Steamer shower.
* All rooms include a complimentary beer and truffle tasting, free parking and wireless internet.
Dashwood Manor Seaside Bed and Breakfast
This historic Bed & Breakfast is a 20-minute walk from downtown Victoria. Dashwood Manor likely has one of the best locations in Victoria and provides wonderful service.
* Gourmet breakfast items are available, including baked French toast and a variety of local teas.
* It offers in-room spa treatments and free Wi-Fi.
* Eleven spacious themed guest rooms, all with private bath, ocean views and comfy sitting area.
* The Buckingham Dining Room is furnished with large windows that provide views of the ocean.
Ashcroft House B&B
This is a 1898 heritage landmark that’s situated in historic James Bay and just a half block off the enchanting ocean strolls along the majestic Dallas Road and the serene beach paths of Holland Point.
+ A sumptuous breakfasts, business travel, and room packages,
+ An incredible beds and quality linens,
+ Various themed rooms- Wedgwood Room, Sheldon Room, Cotswold Room, Canterbury Room and Orchid Suite.
+ A library, TV, Internet, wonderful toiletries and has a hairdryer for your convenience.
Amante Luxury Bed & Breakfast
The Amante Luxury B&B is located on the Northern tip of beautiful Saanich Peninsula. Pull into the driveway and you will feel like you are a million miles away from the hustle bustle. Enjoy your favourite beverage and watch the ferries go by!
* Summer months include a bottle of red or white wine.
* Romantic cozy sitting room, fully fitted with beautiful chaise lounges, loveseats, and blankets as well as plush pillows.
* Luxurious Upscale Suites – Ocean Suite and the Garden Suite, both are specifically designed to whisk you away with their romantic settings.
* Breathtaking views, private patios, three scale gourmet breakfast.
* Custom king-size bed with a glass door headboard.
* Egyptian linens, spa-like bathroom with 2 person shower and a deep soaker tub.
The Gatsby Mansion
The Gatsby Mansion is over 100 years old and is beautifully accented with landscaped gardens, lovely fountains and wandering pathways. It is located in the heart of Victoria and serves as a boutique style hotel for those looking for a touch of old time romance. The interior features beautiful woodwork, crystal chandeliers and stained glass windows.
* Each of the nine garden suites.
* All of the suites have their own distinct personality and charm.
* It offers catering to couples, wedding parties, families and corporate functions.
* All rooms feature old English décor and there are no two rooms that are alike.
* Victorian Style furnishings, books, newspapers, and a Keurig coffee machine are available for your enjoyment.
* A complimentary hot buffet breakfast is served every morning in the Hunter`s Club restaurant from 7-10am.